Date and Time: October 12, 2018 @ 8:00 am – October 13, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Location: Hilton Squak Peak Resort, 9 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
More than a Seminar; you’re learning from the Top TMJ Dentists in the U.S. Bradely Eli DDS, Paul Van Walleghem DDS, Kevin Mueller DDS, Richard Klein DDS and Allan Bernstein DDS
All experienced Doctors who are investing time in the ASBA to bring more members up to the level required to build successful TMJ and Sleep related practices.
Peer training by our study club Dentists who have built their own practices. Add another million to your practice.
- Billing for TMJ Splints – Study club discusses day to day practice management for running practice
- Workshop Model – Hands on format, such as “how to take a proper sleep bite”
- Troubleshooting – “You’ve increased the vertical, nothing seems to be working”, our study club instructors tell you how to treat those problem cases, so you become more successful
- Effective Screening Tools – Use on current patients in your practice with our effective tools
- Coding and Billing – Up-to-date coding and billing to get paid
- Noturnal Sleep Bruxism – also known as nocturnal tooth grinding
This study club format is unique, affordable, and designed to give you the tools to proform at the level of the mentors. Many have left the conference saying that it was the most vital, essential & powerful dental learning event they’ve ever attended! The study club is for ASBA members only and this gives us the opportunity to focus on specific questions and with one on one discussions that can be shaped for every region of the country for our members.
Learn from their successes at the ASBA study club!
Course Presenters and Description:
Dr. Bradley Eli DDS – Nationally recognized expert in the treatment of Head and Neck pain
- Overview of your local Hospital Based and Independent Sleep Centers
- A-Z of existing Therapies
- Know thy interest! Your calling to Dental Sleep
- Qualified Dentists and Patient Care
- Helping Physicians Solve a Problem
- Trouble-shooting problems associated with oral appliances
- Importance of Continuing Education
- The Economics of Dental Sleep
- Trends in Sleep Medicine
Dr. Eli is a nationally recognized expert in the treatment of Head and Neck pain. This includes Migraines and other types of headaches, Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) dysfunction, and nerve pain which may occur spontaneously or following an injury.
Dr. Eli’s education and multi-disciplinary approach consistently allow him to achieve documented results in the most challenging pain situations. He has developed a patient centered approach that matches each patient with the best treatment methods for both their symptoms and life style. Dr. Eli treats pain of both short and long duration and helps his patients regain quality of life as quickly as possible. His approach is recognized by the American Pain Society as the most effective strategy for treating pain.
Dr. Kevin Mueller DMD – Description to be added
- Working with Physicians other than Sleep Physicians
- Working with Sleep Physicians
- Medical Billing
- Out of Network Billing
- Case Presentations
Dr. Kevin Lee Mueller DMD was born and raised in Granite City Illinois. In 1980. He earned his doctorate in medical dentistry (DMD) in East St. Louis IL. In 1982, Dr. Mueller opened a practice (named Paseo Dental) in Glendale AZ. His passion for dentistry and sleep medicine has only grown stronger as the science around it has grown. Today’s brave new world of new technology reaches far beyond what yesterday’s dentist could have ever imagined. The teeth and many seemingly unrelated physical challenges stem from what happens when we sleep. He has many thousand of hours of continued education and spends much of his free time promoting Sleep Apnea screening and treatment with physicians.
Dr. Paul Van Walleghem – What % should Sleep Medicine be to a Dental Practice?
- Where are your Patients?
- Dental and Medical Referrals… a clear understanding!
- Evaluation of dental patients at each dental appointment for signs and symptoms of untreated sleep disorders
- Dental and Medical Referrals… a clear understanding!Front Office to Back Office
- Addressing Key issues and getting a snoring patient to convert to a sleep apnea
- Winning Strategies for Running a Successful Sleep Practice
Dr. Paul Van Walleghem has been practicing Dentistry for 30 years and Dental Sleep Medicine for 25 years.
Dr. Van Walleghem is known for his professional approach, attention to detail, and warm and caring manner. He attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison and graduated from Northwestern University Dental School in 1986 with honors. Dr. Van Walleghem received his Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry in 1999, and is a member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine and the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.