CHEST Journal Launches free iPhone/iPad App to view Journal
Unlike most apps released in scholarly publishing to date, this app handles all the content within the app (rather than referring users to the website for full text).
The CHEST Journal native iPhone/iPad app is feature rich:
- Access the most recent issues, plus CHEST Papers in Press
- Articles are optimized for the iOS, as well as available in PDF
- Full-screen images, and figure/table only viewing options
- Dynamic side navigation and internal hyperlinks allow users to jump within article sections, images, and references
- Viewing history is tracked automatically, sorted by date viewed
- E-mail article links to colleagues or self from any page
- Mark and store favorite articles for later reference
- Control article font size from any page
The app supports existing institutional and individual CHEST online subscriptions thru automatic IP authentication or username and password entry. The ACCP has made full-text access on the CHEST app free for users of these devices during an extended trial period.
Download from iTunes here: http://bit.ly/HWChest
- Sleep Deprivation Among Firefighters
- Consumers with Obstructive Sleep Apnea not being Offered the Appropriate Care
- Department of Transporatation Wants Sleep-Apnea Data Made Available
- Birth of an Industry Leader
- The Third Pillar of Health
- Validation of Transcend Auto™ Autotitrating CPAP Compared with an Established AutoPAP Device
- HST: Is anyone HOME?