Circadiance Celebrates its Fifth Year with a Variety of Planned New Respiratory Product launches
Circadiance of Pittsburgh, PA celebrates the completion of its fifth year with a variety of planned new product launches. These launches promise to build upon the high quality standards and innovation that the home health care industry has come to expect from Circadiance.
In 2012 the company is planning to launch a variety of products that provide the CPAP patient a comfortable experience as well as offer the DME resellers and sleep lab professionals an alternative to the traditional hard plastic CPAP masks.
The company’s initial product, the SleepWeaver Mask – the only 100% cloth CPAP mask on the market – has evolved over the past five years. True to the company’s growth strategy, in 2011, Circadiance introduced the SleepWeaver Feather Weight Tube as an alternative to the bulky and rigid tubing options. For more information on SleepWeaver, the SleepWeaver Feather Weight Tube visit http://www.circadiance.com/sleepweaver-order.php.
- Sleep Deprivation Among Firefighters
- Consumers with Obstructive Sleep Apnea not being Offered the Appropriate Care
- Department of Transporatation Wants Sleep-Apnea Data Made Available
- Birth of an Industry Leader
- The Third Pillar of Health
- Validation of Transcend Auto™ Autotitrating CPAP Compared with an Established AutoPAP Device
- HST: Is anyone HOME?