Dental Industry Legends David Gergen, Brock Rondeau and PRoPlayer Health Alliance announce a Pediatric Sleep Apnea Symposium
What took so long! David Gergen CDT and Brock Rondeau DDS have teamed up to engage teach and inspire the OSA dentists who have an interest in pediatrics. Add to that the promotional element provided by ProPlayer Health Alliance speakers NFL Hall of Famer and 9 time pro bowler Mike Haynes, 5 time pro bowlers Roy Green and 4 time pro bowler Derek Kennard with Mark Walczak.
David Gergen and Brock Rondeau have collaborated on a lineup of
speakers and topics all of whom are the best in class care providers
in their respective areas
The program topics are as follows:
- Phase 1 Interceptive Ortho by Brock Rondeau D.D.S., I.B.O., D.A.B.C.P.
- Cone Beam application in Pediatric Sleep Apnea by Orthodontist Francisco Eraso D.D.S., M.S., M.S., M.S.D.
- Comparison Of Different Oral Appliances by Brock Rondeau D.D.S., I.B.O., D.A.B.C.P.
- Latest Treatment Options For Pediatric Sleep Apnea by Brock Rondeau D.D.S., I.B.O., D.A.B.C.P.
- Functional Orthodontics by Brock Rondeau D.D.S., I.B.O., D.A.B.C.P.
- The Dentists’ Role In Adult And Pediatric Sleep Apnea by Brock Rondeau D.D.S., I.B.O., D.A.B.C.P.
- Early Treatment Ortho For Pediatric Sleep Apnea Patients by Orthodontist Francisco Eraso D.D.S., M.S., M.S., M.S.D.
- Practice Building: How to Integrate Sleep And Phase 1 Ortho Into A Busy Dental Practice by Dar Radfar
- Oral Comprehensive Algorhythm to Dental Sleep Medicine Part 1 by Brad Eli D.M.D., M.S
- Oral Comprehensive Algorhythm to Dental Sleep Medicine Part 2 by Brad Eli D.M.D., M.S
- Managing Patient records for Medical Billing to minimize insurance denials by Richard Drake D.D.S.
- Testing And The Adult And Pediatric Sleep Patient by Randy Clare
- Pain Management Low Level Laser Therapy by NFL Hall Of Fame Mike Haynes
Date: November 1 and 2, 2013
Location: Orleans Hotel and Casino
4500 W Tropicana Ave Las Vegas, NV 89103
Price: $999 Dentist each 2 additional staff member $250. Fee includes meals
Registration/Information: 623-533-3202 email@example.com
As President of Pro Player Health Alliance he has been a nationally respected dental lab technician for over 25 years. He received the award for “The Finest Orthodontic Technician in the Country” given by Columbus Dental in 1986. He also has been appointed chair of the dental wing of the American Sleep and Breathing Academy, a national interdisciplinary academy dedicated to sleep training and education with over 60,000 members. He has worked for some of the pioneers in the orthodontic and sleep dentistry fields. One of his proudest achievements is receiving The National Leadership award for Arizona Small Businessman of the Year in 2004.
Dr. Brock Rondeau of Rondeau Seminars combines his insatiable thirst for knowledge in the orthodontic arena with his expertise in teaching to provide other dentists with the knowledge they need to improve their practice. He is a Diplomate of the International Board of Orthodontics, Diplomate of the American Board of Craniofacial Pain, Diplomate-Academy of Clinical Sleep Disorders Disciplines, Master Senior Certified Instructor for the International Association for Orthodontics and was awarded the IAO’s highest honor-the Leon Pinker Award and Duane Stanford Award. Dr. Rondeau has published over 30 articles and numerous videos on orthodontics and is also a contributing editor for the Journal of Clinical Pediatric Dentistry and the Journal of General Orthodontics. He is without a doubt the most prolific speaker on the topic of functional orthodontic treatment.
Dr. Eraso is an Oral and Maxillofacial Radiologist and an Orthodontist. He received his D.D.S. from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Bogotá, Colombia, his advanced standing dental degree from Indiana University School of Dentistry, his M.S. in Oral Biology from the University of Louisville, his certificate and M.S. in Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and his Orthodontic Certificate and M.S.D from Indiana University. Currently Dr. Eraso is an Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Orthodontics at Indiana University; practice Orthodontics and is part owner of the Oral and Maxillofacial Imaging Centers Indianapolis & Chicago. Dr. Eraso contributes as a reviewer for the American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Angle Orthodontics, the Journal of Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Oral Radiology & Endodontics and the Journal of Dentomaxillofacial Radiology. He has published several papers in the field and lectured at various professional meetings and continued education courses nationally and internationally. Dr. Eraso is a member of numerous professional societies including: American Dental Association, American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, International Association of Dentomaxillofacial Radiology and the American Association of Orthodontists. Dr. Erasos areas of interest include digital imaging and 3D reconstruction, teleradiology and advanced imaging for Orthodontics, TMJ and Implants.
Dr Eli has over 20 years experience in the fields of Orofacial Pain Managment (head and neck) and Sleep Disorders. Upon completion of UCLA post-doctoral program, obtained a MS degree in oral biology. During his first ten years in practice he was part of the training staff at the pain centers of Loma Linda University, UCSD and Scripps hospitals. In 1995 I began STAR (Sleep Treatment and Research) Institute to explore better ways to treat sleep disorders resulting in the only multimodal treatment group in the region.
His early entry into the new fields of Pain Management and Sleep Disorders has allowed me to develop methods and solutions that improve care and provide better outcomes for patients with these life changing diseases
Randy Clare has been associated with the dental sleep industry in many positions over the last 20 years. He currently manages a sleep therapy supply business for CareFusion. He also is the Managing editor of SleepScholar an online magazine dedicated to sleep diagnosis and therapy.
- Sleep Deprivation Among Firefighters
- Consumers with Obstructive Sleep Apnea not being Offered the Appropriate Care
- Department of Transporatation Wants Sleep-Apnea Data Made Available
- Birth of an Industry Leader
- The Third Pillar of Health
- Validation of Transcend Auto™ Autotitrating CPAP Compared with an Established AutoPAP Device
- HST: Is anyone HOME?