Frost & Sullivan Presents Somnetics International Inc with North American Sleep Disordered Breathing Product Differentiation Excellence Award
Growth Partnership Company Recognizes World-Class Companies for Innovation and Leadership Across Their Respective Markets
Frost & Sullivan honored recipients of its 2012 Excellence in Best Practices Awards at a dinner banquet held Tuesday, March 13, 2012, in Coronado, Calif., at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort.
The Excellence in Best Practices Awards are presented each year to companies that are predicted to encourage significant growth in their industries, have identified emerging trends before they became the standard in the marketplace, and have created advanced technologies that will catalyze and transform industries in the near future.
Frost & Sullivan presented Somnetics International Inc with the Global Award for North American Sleep Disordered Breathing Product Differentiation Excellence Award.
Transcend is the world’s smallest, lightest and most portable CPAP system! Weighing less than a pound, Transcend fits in the palm of your hand making it ideal for travel, or for every night use at home.
The new Transcend Sleep Apnea Therapy System has flexibility unlike any other CPAP. For the first time, you get to choose how you want your CPAP to work.
- Sleep Deprivation Among Firefighters
- Consumers with Obstructive Sleep Apnea not being Offered the Appropriate Care
- Department of Transporatation Wants Sleep-Apnea Data Made Available
- Birth of an Industry Leader
- The Third Pillar of Health
- Validation of Transcend Auto™ Autotitrating CPAP Compared with an Established AutoPAP Device
- HST: Is anyone HOME?