National Sleep Awareness Week; March 3 – 10 2013
Taking place March 3 through March 10 is National Sleep Foundation’s annual, week-long campaign to celebrate the importance of, and health benefits associated with a good night’s sleep. The week begins with the revealing of NSF’s Sleep in America® poll on Monday, March 4, and winds down with Daylight Saving Time, helping many Americans to be better equipped for losing an hour of sleep. This year’s poll looks at the correlation between exercise and sleep; stay tuned, because the results may surprise you!
This year’s Sleep in America poll looks at the relationship between exercise and sleep, an important topic that is sure to generate news! For the latest information about National Sleep Awareness Week events and the Sleep in America poll visit their website
- Sleep Deprivation Among Firefighters
- Consumers with Obstructive Sleep Apnea not being Offered the Appropriate Care
- Department of Transporatation Wants Sleep-Apnea Data Made Available
- Birth of an Industry Leader
- The Third Pillar of Health
- Validation of Transcend Auto™ Autotitrating CPAP Compared with an Established AutoPAP Device
- HST: Is anyone HOME?