NFL Greats and Gergens Ortho deliver in Dallas Texas
Nate Newton and Derek Kennard celebrate a successful meeting with David Gergen and Brittany DeFrank
Sleep Apnea is a condition with many faces and can be difficult to discuss. Nate Newton and Derek Kennard provided a personal description of their experience with Sleep Apnea after the game. The audience seemed to appreciate that candor and honesty of the discussion. David Gergen’s of Gergens Orthodontic lab was very pleased with the event and enthused “there are 32 NFL cities and we need to make sure we hold one of these events in every city”.
We at SleepScholar certainly support any public information program that will help patients with Sleep Apnea seek diagnosis and therapy.
- Sleep Deprivation Among Firefighters
- Consumers with Obstructive Sleep Apnea not being Offered the Appropriate Care
- Department of Transporatation Wants Sleep-Apnea Data Made Available
- Birth of an Industry Leader
- The Third Pillar of Health
- Validation of Transcend Auto™ Autotitrating CPAP Compared with an Established AutoPAP Device
- HST: Is anyone HOME?