Out of Center Sleep Testing (OCST) in Adult Patients – AASM Accreditation
Standards for Accreditation of Out of Center Sleep Testing in Adult Patients
New policies related to out of center diagnostic testing for sleep apnea and the evolution of portable technology has shaped the diagnosis of patients with sleep apnea. The AASM announces a new program, Accreditation of Out of Center Sleep Testing for Adult Patients, to meet the changing needs of members, sleep disorders centers, and the sleep medicine field. The new Standards of Accreditation of Out of Center Sleep Testing are available on the AASM website.
Earning accreditation for out of center sleep testing from the leader in sleep medicine enables sleep medicine providers to offer broader options to patients and for facilities to gain recognition as a out of center sleep testing provider that meets the highest standards of quality care. AASM-accredited facilities will receive an e-mail that details their respective application process and information on an application for stand-alone entities will be communicated next week.
- Sleep Deprivation Among Firefighters
- Consumers with Obstructive Sleep Apnea not being Offered the Appropriate Care
- Department of Transporatation Wants Sleep-Apnea Data Made Available
- Birth of an Industry Leader
- The Third Pillar of Health
- Validation of Transcend Auto™ Autotitrating CPAP Compared with an Established AutoPAP Device
- HST: Is anyone HOME?