ResMed Announces Record Financial Results For The Quarter Ended And Nine Months Ended March 31, 2012
San Diego – ResMed Inc. (NYSE: RMD) announced record revenue and income for the quarter ended March 31, 2012. Revenue for the quarter ended March 31, 2012 was $349.1 million, an 11% increase (a 13% increase on a constant currency basis) over the quarter ended March 31, 2011. For the quarter ended March 31, 2012, income from operations was $76.5 million and net income was $64.6 million, an increase of 20% and 21%, respectively, compared to the quarter ended March 31, 2011. Diluted earnings per share for the quarter ended March 31, 2012 were$0.44, an increase of 29% compared to the quarter ended March 31, 2011.
Source: ResMed News Website
- Sleep Deprivation Among Firefighters
- Consumers with Obstructive Sleep Apnea not being Offered the Appropriate Care
- Department of Transporatation Wants Sleep-Apnea Data Made Available
- Birth of an Industry Leader
- The Third Pillar of Health
- Validation of Transcend Auto™ Autotitrating CPAP Compared with an Established AutoPAP Device
- HST: Is anyone HOME?