ResMed Reorganizes its Management Structure and also Announces New Business Unit
ResMed’s new management structure repositions senior executives currently working within ResMed, without adding new executive hires. All the organizations and leaders described below report to the chief executive officer. The new structure combines three existing business units into two, creates a new strategic business unit, and confirms other roles in the existing commercial, manufacturing, logistics, supply and corporate staff areas. JC Kyrillos will lead the new strategic business unit, ResMed Ventures and Initiatives, to focus on opportunities in disease states related to SDB and other market opportunities.
- Sleep Deprivation Among Firefighters
- Consumers with Obstructive Sleep Apnea not being Offered the Appropriate Care
- Department of Transporatation Wants Sleep-Apnea Data Made Available
- Birth of an Industry Leader
- The Third Pillar of Health
- Validation of Transcend Auto™ Autotitrating CPAP Compared with an Established AutoPAP Device
- HST: Is anyone HOME?