Sleep and Wellness 2014 announces AARC relationship
August 28, 2013
The American Association of Respiratory Care (AARC) will be in collaboration with the American Sleep & Breathing Academy (ASBA) at this conference to assist both organizations in their mission to improve patient care through clinical and continuing education. The “Sleep & Wellness 2014: A Conference for Professionals” will be held in Scottsdale, Arizona, on May 1-3, 2014. With its multidisciplinary approach to sleep medicine education, this conference will be the first of its kind. The event will be geared toward physicians, dentists, physician’s assistants, nurse practitioners, respiratory therapists and sleep technicians.
“Respiratory Therapists have a 50-year history of providing cutting-edge evaluation, treatment and education to patients with sleep disordered breathing, the ability to collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to improve the care of patients with sleep disordered breathing is a key part of our mission ” said AARC President George Gaebler, MSEd, RRT, FAARC.
Professionals can register for the conference at www.americansleepandbreathingacademy.com.
- Sleep Deprivation Among Firefighters
- Consumers with Obstructive Sleep Apnea not being Offered the Appropriate Care
- Department of Transporatation Wants Sleep-Apnea Data Made Available
- Birth of an Industry Leader
- The Third Pillar of Health
- Validation of Transcend Auto™ Autotitrating CPAP Compared with an Established AutoPAP Device
- HST: Is anyone HOME?