Sleep Apnea Diagnostic and Portable Anesthesia Systems Deemed Fastest Growing Markets
GBI Research released a report on the anesthesia and respiratory device market to 2017 which classified sleep apnea diagnostic systems and portable anesthesia delivery machines as the fastest growing categories, according to Report Reserve.
The report covered key geographies in the United States and 10 international countries. It analyzed the market size for eight anesthesia and respiratory device categories, including anesthesia machines, pain management devices, regional anesthesia disposables, respiratory devices, respiratory disposables, respiratory measurement devices, sleep apnea diagnostic systems and airway anesthesia device.
The report also backs up its claims with information on key trends affecting each category, including the competitive landscape.
Click to continue reading.
- Sleep Deprivation Among Firefighters
- Consumers with Obstructive Sleep Apnea not being Offered the Appropriate Care
- Department of Transporatation Wants Sleep-Apnea Data Made Available
- Birth of an Industry Leader
- The Third Pillar of Health
- Validation of Transcend Auto™ Autotitrating CPAP Compared with an Established AutoPAP Device
- HST: Is anyone HOME?