Snoring can be Reduced by 76% with New Therapy
Theravent is a disposable nightly snoring device that is FDA-cleared to reduce or eliminate snoring. It has been proven to reduce snoring in the separate clinical studies and is available without a prescription. On average, successful Theravent users reduced snoring by 76%, as measured using a decibel meter worn on the forehead. Theravent uses the same patented MicroValve Technology that was previously only available with a prescription.
Jim Jespersen-Wheat from Los Angeles, California is a heavy snorer and has been using Theravent Snore Therapy for several weeks. “Results for me were immediate,” says Mr. Jespersen-Wheat. “My snoring stopped! It took me a day or two to get used to breathing with Theravent, but now I wear it while I’m reading in bed and I hardly notice it’s there. I have a pretty loud snore. That’s gone! It is absolutely amazing.”
- Sleep Deprivation Among Firefighters
- Consumers with Obstructive Sleep Apnea not being Offered the Appropriate Care
- Department of Transporatation Wants Sleep-Apnea Data Made Available
- Birth of an Industry Leader
- The Third Pillar of Health
- Validation of Transcend Auto™ Autotitrating CPAP Compared with an Established AutoPAP Device
- HST: Is anyone HOME?