SoClean – Best Method For CPAP Cleaning
CPAP therapy can bring better health to those suffering from obstructive sleep apnea. To fully benefit from this therapy, it’s essential that all CPAP equipment be kept clean. Studies have shown that allowing contaminants to build up in the mask, hose, and reservoir can result in respiratory infection–so it’s a serious matter.
If you’re a CPAP user, you know how challenging it can be to keep your equipment clean. Using the SoClean means that never again will you have to settle for a less than pleasant experience when you put your mask on for the night. Neither will you have to be concerned about ‘picking something up’ from an unclean CPAP system.
- Sleep Deprivation Among Firefighters
- Consumers with Obstructive Sleep Apnea not being Offered the Appropriate Care
- Department of Transporatation Wants Sleep-Apnea Data Made Available
- Birth of an Industry Leader
- The Third Pillar of Health
- Validation of Transcend Auto™ Autotitrating CPAP Compared with an Established AutoPAP Device
- HST: Is anyone HOME?