The Zeo Personal Sleep Coach – Raises $12.3 mm financing
Zeo a consumer device that enables people to track their sleep phases and calculate a daily sleep quality score called their ZQ. Zeo also offers highly personalized sleep coaching online and allows users to determine how their behaviors affect both the quantity and quality oftheir sleep. It is composed of a lightweight wireless headband, a bedside display, a set of analytical online tools, and an email-based personalized coaching program.
The company announced it has received $12.3 million in its third venture financing.
The mission of Zeo, Inc. is to help people discover new, scientifically-based ways to improve the quality of their lives through the power of sleep. Zeo will accomplish this by combining breakthrough personal sleep tracking technology, web-based tools and mobile applications with proven sleep coaching methods from both sleep and behavioral science. In 2010, Zeo won the Triple Tree Award for Best Consumer Experience in Wireless Life Sciences, as well as the prestigious Thomas Edison Award for Best New Product Innovation, presented by Discovery Channel. The Zeo Personal Sleep Coach is currently sold in the U.S. and the U.K.
For more information, visit www.myZeo.com.
- Sleep Deprivation Among Firefighters
- Consumers with Obstructive Sleep Apnea not being Offered the Appropriate Care
- Department of Transporatation Wants Sleep-Apnea Data Made Available
- Birth of an Industry Leader
- The Third Pillar of Health
- Validation of Transcend Auto™ Autotitrating CPAP Compared with an Established AutoPAP Device
- HST: Is anyone HOME?