Transcend CPAP is Awarded Medtrade Spring Providers Choice Award
The Provider’s Choice Award was given to Transcend for best exemplifying optimal use of technology.
Somnetics International Inc., the Minneapolis-based maker of Transcend®, today announced that Transcend was awarded the “Providers Choice Award” at the close of the Medtrade Spring Conference held April 10-12 in Las Vegas, as voted on by the show attendees. The Provider’s Choice Award was given to Transcend for best exemplifying optimal use of technology.
Transcend is changing the way CPAP therapy is delivered as the world’s smallest, lightest, most portable and flexible continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) and battery system. It is first in the industry to bring proven Waterless Humidification™ technology and lightweight, long-life battery systems to CPAP users, making Transcend the preferred choice for travel and home use.
Clarence Johnson, president, Somnetics said, “We are humbled and honored for the recognition we received with the Medtrade Provider’s Choice Award. This is the third prestigious award we’ve received in six months for product innovation and addressing the unmet needs of the CPAP market.”
- Sleep Deprivation Among Firefighters
- Consumers with Obstructive Sleep Apnea not being Offered the Appropriate Care
- Department of Transporatation Wants Sleep-Apnea Data Made Available
- Birth of an Industry Leader
- The Third Pillar of Health
- Validation of Transcend Auto™ Autotitrating CPAP Compared with an Established AutoPAP Device
- HST: Is anyone HOME?